Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino platforms have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making platforms and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to develop platforms and features that enhance the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join the start of an amazing adventure and be a part of molding one of the most exciting new studios to appear in years.
- Develop new features and fixes on a highly scalable and self-healing platform
- Work in a test-driven development environment
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Knowledge of Python or Go as a programming language, if you have experience in both would be a plus. Willing to learn new languages if needed
- Highly interested in software quality; you care about software engineering, and you want to make a difference
- Have good attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Familiar with DevOps practices and containerization technologies in cloud-based environments is a plus
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply here. Please, include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.