Are you the pink shark in the sea of sameness?
Casino games tend to look boringly similar. We believe in making casino games that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to continually deliver to new and existing customers with games that revitalize, renew, and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now, we are looking for a Junior Support Account Manager who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
You will join at the start of what will be an industry leading business. You will be a part of one of the most exciting new igaming businesses with one of the most exciting studios to appear in years. You will be a highly motivated and experienced with a desire to achieve success managing operators and partners to maximise profits. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an elite team working with industry leading management. The company creates unique and innovative content played by hundreds of thousands of players across the world and you will have a direct impact on the success of the business its studio and its products.
You will partner with customers and ensure their long-term success and assist the commercial team with a portfolio of current customers. You may assist with new businesses and opportunities. You enjoy building strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Via strategic calls, chats, emails offer relevant content for Operator audiences
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience
- Identify customer needs and exceed client expectations
- Assisting commercial team to generate multiple KPI reports
- Be on top of customer business model, including:
- Marketing strategy (i.e. Bonuses, Admin usage, etc.)
- Retention and Conversion strategy
- Increase customer performance and revenue growth by making strategic recommendations
- Managing customer requests and needs
- Providing first level business support
- Escalation contact point for technical issues
- Promoting tasks internally (i.e. development requests, initiation of new projects)
- At least 2 years experience or background with Customer Services/ Customer Support B2B
- Experienced with managing or working with international customers.
- Experience in the online gaming industry/a software or internet company in relevant position such as Support/ Account Management or Project Management
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, self-managed, team player, multitasking
- Service and business orientated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Existing skills in sales planning and targeting (including sales pitches)
- Believes in teamwork with strong communications skills and experience working with Senior Management to provide insights and updates
- Enthusiast and commercially minded
- Innovative, energetic and capable of making their own decisions.
- Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
- Based in Spain (Malaga) or Malta (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: October 2022 or sooner
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Support Account Manager”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate. Please also include a link to your portfolio.