Are you the pink shark in the sea of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to look boringly similar. We believe in making casino games that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games that revitalize, renew and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Animator who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior Animator to join at the start of what will be an industry leading art team. Be a part of moulding the games for one of the most exciting new gamings studio to appear in years bringing extra life to our games by adding world class animation to the table. This is a senior position for a highly motivated and experienced individual with the ability to bring life to the games through that crucial animation that will make our games stand out even more as well as to help RAW’s art teams push the creative boundaries of game art, motion graphics / animation to differentiate in the sea of sameness.
You will have a unique chance to be a part of an elite team and work with industry leading management. The team you join will create unique and innovative content played by hundreds of thousands of players across the world. You will have a direct impact on the success of the studio and its products.
Qualified individuals are expected to be highly creative, team player, with excellent 2D and 3D animation skills, and have a proven track record as well as have a thirst to work side-by-side their teams developing some of the worlds greatest games.
- Create premium quality animations in 2D but occasionally in 3D for our games, such as effects and character animations
- Model, design and animate 2D and 3D characters
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and Game Designers in the creation of animations that support the artistic vision and goals of the game
- Tuning of overall gameplay speed, tempo and rhythm
- Be part of the creation of storyboards and creative sessions
- Designing resource-lean animations, still of high quality and performance for mobile devices.
- Be part of selecting the right audio, graphic and animation styles for the game production
- Follow animation trends and share with team members to better the quality of animations in our games
- Research and communicate ways to improve animation quality and streamline game animation process
- Share knowledge in the teams and help contribute to an open and creative work environment
- 5+ years as professional animator or equivalent experience
- Experience creating a broad range of animations mainly in 2D but also in 3D.
- Proficient with standard industry tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Spine and standard 3D tools
- A broad range of problem-solving, ideation and prototyping abilities where animation is needed to better capture the idea or concept at hand
- Must have internal drive, and seen as a doer while being a positive team-player
- A passion for animating great games and pushing boundaries
- Experience from a gaming industry is beneficial
- Fluent in English
- A portfolio of work must be provided for review. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: April 2022 or sooner
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Senior Animator”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate. Please also include a link to your portfolio.