Are you the pink shark in the sea of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to look boringly similar. We believe in making casino games that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games that revitalise, renew and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Artist who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior Artist to join at the start of what we expect to be an industry leading art team. Be a part of moulding the games for one of the most exciting new gaming studio to appear in years. This is a senior position for a highly motivated and experienced individual with the ability to guide art team members and help RAW’s art teams push the creative boundaries of game art to differentiate in the sea of sameness.
You will have a unique chance to be a part of an elite team and work with industry leading management. The teams you will designs along side will create unique and innovative content played by hundreds of thousands of players across the world. You will have a direct impact on the success of the studio and its products.
Qualified individuals are expected to be highly creative, well organised, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record as well as have a thirst to work side-by-side their teams developing some of the worlds greatest games.
- Design and create market leading art designs for our games
- Create a wide range of visual material from high level concepts to detailed production designs
- Work closely with the Lead Artist in the creation of materials that establish the artistic vision based on the game vision and goal
- Collaborate with other internal and external artists to elevate the game vision
- Inspire and mentor other artist as a creative voice in both giving and receiving feedback
- Follow market game design trends and share with team members to better the quality and design of our games
- Communicate your designs and visions to the game team to ensure downstream production
- Research and communicate ways to improve art quality and streamline game art production
- 5+ years as professional artist or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of game art experience
- Strong skills applying contemporary concept tools and techniques
- Experience creating a broad range of art styles in both 2D and 3D mediums.
- Proficient with standard industry tools with a high capacity to learn new tools.
- Exceptional design sense, specifically within gaming
- A broad range of problem-solving, ideation and prototyping abilities
- Internal drive, effective communication skills and a positive team-player
- A passion for designing great game art and pushing boundaries
- Fluent in English
- A portfolio of work must be provided for review. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- Placement: Our new amazing office in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Desired Start: January 2023 or sooner
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply here. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate. Please also include a link to your portfolio.