Are you the pink shark in the sea of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to look boringly similar. We believe in making Live Casino games that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games that revitalise, renew and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Client Developer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior Client Developer to join at the start of what we expect to be an industry leading team. Be a part of moulding the games for one of the most exciting new Live studio’s to appear in years. This is a senior position for a highly motivated and experienced individual with the ability to guide team members and help RAW’s push the creative boundaries of our games to differentiate in the sea of sameness.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the client-side of our online Live Casino platform. You will work closely with the development team to design and implement new features, as well as troubleshoot and fix issues as they arise. As a Senior Client Developer, you will be expected to mentor junior team members, review code, and contribute to technical architecture decisions.
Qualified individuals are expected to be highly creative, well organised, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record as well as have a thirst to work side-by-side their teams developing some of the worlds greatest games.
- Design and develop new features for the client-side of our online Live Casino platform
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the platform is scalable, maintainable, and efficient
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality, bug-free releases
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Review code and contribute to technical architecture decisions
- Troubleshoot and fix issues as they arise
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in client-side development
- Be in possession of a valid working permit to work in the EU
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or at least 5 years of experience in client-side development (in the Live Casino field is an asset)
- Experience with at least one modern front-end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong understanding of web development best practices and standards
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Fluent in English
- Modern and fun working environment
- Regular career and personal growth meetings
- Medical Health Insurance and health benefits
- Placement: Sunny Malaga, Spain
- Desired Start: May 2023 or sooner
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply here. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.