Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino platforms have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making platforms and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to develop platforms and features that enhance the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the start of an amazing adventure and be a part of creating one of the most exciting new studios to appear in years. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be owning the DevOps culture implementation in the organisation and defining the technical infrastructure design, planning and implementation, with a focus on CI/CD.
This position is for a DevOps person at hearth that wants to tear down the walls between Dev and Ops and provide enablement through innovation.
- Own the DevOps culture in the whole organisation
- Guide technical teams through the definition and execution of distributed solutions on top of container orchestration systems
- Be a mentor for other DevOps and System Engineers
- Responsible for the cloud infrastructure design, maintenance and scalability
- Lead the CI/CD both in implementation and internal knowledge sharing
- Own a deployment process with no maintenance windows
- Design with focus on automation, self-healing and high available production systems
- Produce and keeps all the documentation up to date
- Participate in the product development process
- Maintain security and compliance with standards on all environments
- Be part of the on-call escalation process
- Work along all technical team members to be sure all environments are automated and reduce development friction reducing deployment complexity
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or similar role
- Master DevOps practices and containerisation orchestration technologies on cloud-based environments
- Recent experience designing and maintaining cloud only infrastructures (AWS is a plus)
- Have production experience with well known CM/CI/CD tools and you had exposure to GitOps
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Coding experience in Python or Go
- Worked in environments with distributed systems and micro service architectures
- Have a proven track record from working with heavy transactional systems
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Have a good command of both verbal and written English
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: March 2022 or sooner.
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Senior DevOps Engineer”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.