Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making games and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games and features that enhance the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Game Client Developer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior Game Client Developer to join the start of an amazing adventure and be a part of creating one of the most exciting new studios to appear in years. As a Senior Game Client Developer, you will be working to give shape to some of the most innovative games that will shake and spice up the gaming space. You will form an important part of the game development team in your senior role, taking on responsibilities for the development of games, understanding how you can improve and enhance the player experience as well as mentoring other client developers.
The role involves building the game client, gameplay programming, team mentorship while working closely with animators, graphical leads, artists, sound engineers and quality assurance. Qualified individuals are expected to be highly motivated, well organised, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in developing successful games.
- Development of our exciting innovative games and features
- Script gameplay, functionality and communications with the game server
- Implementation of animations, game effects
- Optimisation of the game for best performance on devices and browsers
- Contribute to the development of in-house library functions and tools
- Research new technologies and ways to implement better visuals and effects
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Take part in design and feature discussions and planning
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Find creative solutions to simplify challenging implementations
- Cooperate with team members to realise the games for launch
- 5+ years of experience as a front development experience
- Experience working in html5, Canvas/WebGL
- Experience in developing for cross-browser and mobile-centric web apps
- Experience with Pixi.js or Phaser
- Proven track record in entertainment-related frontend development
- Highly interested in software quality; you care about engineering, and you want to make a difference
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Gaming experience is beneficial
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: April 2022 or sooner.
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Senior Game Client Developer”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.