Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino platforms have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making platforms and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create platforms and features that revitalize, renew and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
RAW is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the start of an amazing adventure and be a part of moulding one of the most exciting new studios to appear in years. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working to give shape to a performant, resilient and distributed platform based on Go that will shake and spice up the gaming space. You will form part of a cross-functional development team where the team owns and drives the continuous improvement of our platforms and its unique features using agile methodologies.
Qualified individuals are expected to be highly motivated, well organised, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in developing successful platforms.
- Design and develop new backend features on a highly scalable and self-healing platform
- Help on the implementation of a state-of-the-art platform architecture
- Research new technologies and take part of architectural decisions
- Work in a test-driven development environment
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Manage code changes and perform code reviews
- 4+ years of experience as a backend software engineer
- Masters Go or Python as a programming language, if you have experience in both would be a plus
- Familiar with DevOps practices and containerisation technologies on cloud-based environments
- Experience in distributed systems and micro service architectures
- Proven track record from working with heavy transactional systems
- Highly interested in software quality; you care about software engineering, and you want to make a difference
- Have good attention to detail
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Have a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: March 2022 or sooner.
Join in our fight against industry monotony.
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Senior Software Engineer”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.